From: "Ken Byrne" <kenbboy(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Need Technical info on Montreal Olympic Stadium
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 16:07:28 +0000

Hi, I'm a final year Engineering student, and I am currently completing a
project on the Montreal Olympic Stadium. This project involves a scale
model, and quite indepth analysis. I would be extremely grateful if anybody
could tell where I could get technical information and perhaps drawings of
this stadium.

Yours Faithfully,
Ken Byrne.

SYED FAIZ AHMAD; MENGG, MASCE