Re: Business Opportunity

Successful Civil and Structural Engineering firm
established 26 years is offering great
acquisition/merger opportunity for national or
international firm to tap into California
market.
We are also considering acquiring other smaller firms
for faster expansion of our existing business.
Principal/Owner licensed SE and CE in many Western
states shall remain as partner and/or management team.
The firm is also licensed Gen. Bldg. contractor with
potential to pursue Design-Build private and public
projects.
Serious inquiries by private email only.