Re: Business Opportunity

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Greg Riley. I am the principal of a small (8 person), but growing
structural engineering firm based in Los Angeles and I am responding to your
post for a business opportunity on the SEAINT listserver. I am licensed to
practice structural engineering in 48 states, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin
Islands.

My firm specializes in the following areas:
1. Nationwide Retail
2. Foundation Engineering and Underpinning
3. Seismic Retrofits
4. Residential (Custom and Tract)

We currently have a healthy backlog of both high profile and longterm
projects. I would be interested to discuss with you an aquisition/merger of
my firm into yours to facilitate your longterm growth plans. I can be reached
at this e-mail address or by phone at 661 287 5800

Thanks

Greg Riley P.E./S.E.
Principal
The Structural Engineering Consultants, Inc.
Valencia, CA
661 287 5800
www.structuralconsulting.com