Structural Engineering Failures[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Structural Engineering Failures
- From: Benjamin Baer <benjamin.baer(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 17:37:26 -0600
It's not too late to register.
The program will be from January 20 through January 23, 2002 at the Tempe Mission Palms Hotel & Conference Center in Tempe (Phoenix), Arizona. The Winter Institute is an educational program focusing on a different theme each year, and this year?s topic is ?Learning From Our Mistakes: Failures, Forensics, Ethics and Risk.?
The program has a value of 20 professional development hours, and certificates will be issued.
The complete program is available
on the NCSEA website at:
Registration and travel information
Benjamin R. Baer, PE, SE
- Prev by Subject: Structural Engineer Looking for Opportunity
- Next by Subject: structural engineering links website
- Previous by thread: RE: AISC on-line chats
- Next by thread: ASCE 19