ASCE 19

I am looking for a section out of ASCE 19 - Structural Applications of Steel Cables for Buildings.  If anyone has a copy could you e-mail me privately. I would like to arrange for a fax of two sections from the publication.  Thanks in advance for your help.  Please reply to jake(--nospam--at)ckengineers.com.

Respectfully,

Jake Watson
Salt Lake City, UT