re: live load reduction

Daryl Richardson

I would like to request you to go through the following references to get a
clear Idea
Books/ref
1) Building code requirements for min design loads in buildings and other
structures, ANSI , American    Standards Institute, New York

or Design Of Concrete Structure--- Nilson/Winter
2)Structural Analyses & Design of Tall Buildings Ch-7 --- Taranath (McGRAW
Hill...)
3)Concrete Engineering Hand Book--La Londe & Janes Ch-9
4) Design of Steel Structures-- Gaylord

thankyou
AHSAN HABIB