Re: Ethic's Question

Dear David Gorton
I have gone through your text of grievance. Don't worry my friend. This
type situation
should be faced in sporting manner. Yes, I agree that the Architect has
done the change
in an unlawful way. However, I request you to obey your employer but put
your report
in a very professional manner. You first check the new shear wall's
efficiency with reference
to latest various codes of practice(even earlier) and justify its
acceptance in a comparative
fashion. Check its all other quality of construction. Record the deviation
from original design
put your note of descent with the employer or discuss the pros and cons of
the new one
thank you
MD.AHSAN HABIB
Sub-Divisional Engineer