Torsion in wide flange shapes

I have a condition where there is some torsional force introduced in the
column due to the geometry of the precast connection.  My question is
this, What unity check do I have to make if any?  Generally I would make
a combined bending  and torsional stress  check but I am not sure about
axial load and torsion.  Would it be fa/Fa + Tv/Fv <=1  Or maybe fa/Fa +
( Torsional bending stress/Fb)<=1 ???
I have ordered the AISC Steel design guide 9 on torsion, but would
appreciate any input.
Thanks,
Mark

Mark Harper PE, SE