RE: wood beam-to-beam & beam-to-column mortise-tenon connections

The following website has design info for timber-frame construction
including mortise and tenon joints. Most publications are available only
with a password (membership??), however.

http://www.timberframe.org/membersonly.html

David L. Williams, P.E.
Vice-Pres., Snyder Engineering, Inc.
409 Vandiver Drive, Bldg. 5, Ste 203