FRP wall panels - deflection limits

I searched the IBC and other model codes and could not find any deflection
criteria written specifically for FRP panels (wall or roof). According to
IBC, the wall member deflection should be limited to L/120 for flexible
finish panels (L/240 if brittle finish).
On the other hand, section 8.9.5 of the ASTM D 3841 says that panel
deflection is limited to L/20 for roofs and L/20 for walls. This makes more
sense after taking into account that FRP is many times more flexible than
steel?

Is there any other source I should consider? Any other code mentioning
deflection limits for FRP panels?
Thanks,

Igor Marinovic, P.E.
VP Buildings, Inc. (Memphis, TN)