RE: wood beam-to-beam & beam-to-column mortise-tenon connections

I've used information from a publication of the Timber Framer's Guild of
North America titled (Timber Frame Joinery & Design Workbook"

It is a collection of writings by many different authors and on the whole is
a very good reference. It is available at
http://store.yahoo.com/tfguild/pub.html

Barry H. Welliver
barrywelliver(--nospam--at)earthlink.net