wood frame building deformation

Regis:

I have not been asked that particular question on our wood framed structures
but the City of Los Angeles with SEAOC and the University of California,
Irvine has just published a Testing program for Light-Framed Walls with wood
sheathed shear panels.  It includes testing results for stiffness for
various shear walls.

I believe it is available on the City of Los Angeles web site.

Respectfully,

Integrated Design Services,
Bob Freeman,
Project Manager