From: Regis King [mailto:steelfishes(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 4:43 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: wood frame bldg deformation and windows

You think non-conformance with the building code is a "non-issue"?  Seems a
little cavalier to me.  I'm sure the difference between 2x and 3x plates is
also a bit of a "non-issue", but you won't soon forget the experience of
inadvertantly specifying 2x plates in a high-seismic area, believe me.

Regis