From: Bob Ross [mailto:bob.ross(--nospam--at)wgint.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 3:52 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Cold Formed Joists

My clients architectiral-mechanical requirements changed and dictated a
14" depth to swallow (protect) HEPA filters.  They desire to cover the
top with grating or non-wood (cellulose) sheathing. Bottom is to be
covered with 5/8" Type X gypsum board with special clean room fiber
epoxy board.

Pax e Gratia
Robert P. "Bob" Ross, P.E.
Civil-Structural Engineer