From: Roger Turk [mailto:73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 3:43 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Fatigue and Bowling Pins

Stan Caldwell wrote:

. > Please note that the higher mathematics displayed above did not require
. > any partial differential equations, integrals, or fast fourier
transforms.

And this brings up the associated questions:

Are there any *impartial* differential equations?

Has anyone heard of *slow* fourier transforms?

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona  (80 deg. F this fine January day!)

NOTICE - This message may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.