From: Roger Turk [mailto:73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 2:43 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Fatigue and Bowling Pins

Stan Caldwell wrote:

. > Please note that the higher mathematics displayed above did not require
. > any partial differential equations, integrals, or fast fourier
transforms.

And this brings up the associated questions:

Are there any *impartial* differential equations?

Has anyone heard of *slow* fourier transforms?

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona  (80 deg. F this fine January day!)