Re: RE: Permissible Sulfate Content in Concrete

The memory is the 2nd thing to go  :)

Rick Drake, SE
Fluor Daniel, Aliso Viejo, CA

*******************************

                    bob.ross@wgint.
                    com (Bob Ross)       To:     <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
                    01/10/02 10:39
                    AM                   cc:
                    Please respond
                    to seaint            Subject:     Re: RE: Permissible Sulfate Content in Concrete.

                                                                                                                 .

Type V Portland cement is sulfate resistant. It is used extensively in
California development particularly driveways. Stan Scholl is correct
and I vote with him only because I looked it up in a reference
document. Never(?), less frequently anyway,  do I trust myself to
memory.

Pax e Gratia
Robert P. "Bob" Ross, P.E.
Civil-Structural Engineer