RE: Structural Pipe-Flange Connections

Nels,

On something like that I generally look at the Ryerson
http://www.ryersontull.com/home.asp and McMaster http://www.mcmaster.com/
to see what SS pipe and connectors are on the shelf.  I will select
something in a welded ASTM 312 or 376 Type 316 pipe because it is more
available.  I will then go to the "Design Manual for Structural Stainless
Steel" and I have fun.

Check the following also:
http://www.amerexprod.com/
http://www.ssina.com/
http://www.nidi.org/pages/home.htm

NIDI has a link to http://www.euro-inox.org/e/frames/main/fp.html which is
where the Design Manual for Structural Stainless Steel comes from.

Regards,
Harold O. Sprague