Measurement of Viscosity

I'm looking at a product specification sheet which states that a given
polyurethane resin product should exhibit a viscosity of "250-400 cps".

What the heck is "cps" in this instance? I thought maybe "centipoise" but
that doesn't seem to work in comparison with the spec requirements.

Anyone have any ideas?

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, TX, USA