Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Measurement of Viscosity

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
I'm looking at a product specification sheet which states that a given
polyurethane resin product should exhibit a viscosity of "250-400 cps".

What the heck is "cps" in this instance? I thought maybe "centipoise" but
that doesn't seem to work in comparison with the spec requirements.

Anyone have any ideas?

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, TX, USA
Phone (281) 492-2251
FAX (281) 492-8203
email bill(--nospam--at)

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you
*   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
*   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
*   site at:
******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********