hollow clay tile

We are about to begin retrofit work on a hollow clay tile building. Due to the lack of published information available to us on tension and shear capacity of epoxied anchors in this material we are establishing capacities (during design phase of work) based on testing.

My question: Does anyone have first hand experience with test results in hollow clay tile that can provide some insight into capacities we should expect to see during testing?

Nels...???

Thanks,

Mark