hollow clay tile[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: hollow clay tile
- From: "Mark Baker" <shake4bake(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:14:55 -0800
We are about to begin retrofit work on a hollow clay tile building. Due to the lack of published information available to us on tension and shear capacity of epoxied anchors in this material we are establishing capacities (during design phase of work) based on testing.
My question: Does anyone have first hand experience with test results in hollow clay tile that can provide some insight into capacities we should expect to see during testing?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Historical Building Repair
- Next by Subject: Re: hollow clay tile
- Previous by thread: RE: Chicago Area Snow Loads
- Next by thread: Re: hollow clay tile