Re: Measurement of Viscosity

It is centipoises !

The metric combinations times 0.1 are given the special name POISES
(after POISEUILLE, who dis some of the 1st work on viscosity).

Viscosities quoted in POISES or CENTIPOISES may be readily converted
into the English system by use of basic conversion factors. (i.e.
1lbxs/sqft=1 slug/ftxs=
478.8 POISES)

djk

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:56:31 -0700 "Conrad Guymon" <conrad(--nospam--at)karren.com>
writes:
> cps should be centipoise.  Does it mention a velocity and temperature
> that
> the resin should be tested at?  I used to work in a materials
> testing
> laboratory, and the resins I used to test were non-newtonian and
> temperature
> dependent.
>
> Good luck figuring this one out.
>
> Conrad