Re: Measurement of Viscosity

Super low viscosity resins (Thoro ULV140 or Sika 55) are 140 CPS  (watery in
consistency).
Typical low viscosity resins (Thoro LV300 Sika 35) are about 300 CPS  (light
motor oil in consistency).
In contrast, most epoxy pastes and structural adhesives (cap sealant for
injection ports, chemical anchorage and the like) are 5000 to 7000 CPS and
epoxy gels are even thicker and not characterized by centipoise, they are
termed 'non-sag'.

Bill, at 250-400 CPS it suggests that you might inject this material into
very fine cracks.

Regards,

Steven A.
Los Angeles