Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Measurement of Viscosity

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
cps is used extensively as an abreviation for Centipoise with construction
materials (even though it may be the wrong way to abreviate).  This is a hard
unit to get your head around until you have put your hands on different
materials.  Our

In a message dated 1/11/02 8:28:17 AM, bill(--nospam--at) writes:

<< That's my problem. The particular substance that is supposed to have a
viscosity of "between 250 and 400 cps" is an ULTRA-LOW VISCOSITY
Polyurethane injection resin.  Therefore it could NOT be "centipoise" (which
actually is abbreviated cP, >>

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you
*   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
*   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
*   site at:
******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********