Layout program

Does anyone have experience with the Layout program being offered by
Research Engineers?  I've looked at their web site and it seems interesting
- possible competitor to Mathcad and Tedd's.  One can order the program,
but they didn't include the price of the package.

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates
structural engineers