Hollow Clay Tile

Mark-
Another way to make this attachment is to break out a
small opening above and below where you need to
attach, and grout some of the cores.  Then install
regular expansion bolts or adhesive bolts into the
grout.  I've never used it, but the guy who described
it to me generally knew what he was talking about.
Since the grout area is small, I'd be more inclined to
use the adhesive bolts.  Of course, if your loads are
small this may be more trouble than it's worth.

Mike Hemstad, P.E.
TKDA
St. Paul, Minnesota