Adding brick shelf support to grade beam

I sent this just before the New Year and did not get any response.  Maybe
now that the holidays are over and people are in the groove of working
someone with experience with this issue might be able to respond.

I have an existing building where I need to hide the concrete grade beam
due to changes in exterior grading.  The owner wants to add a short brick
wall, about 3 feet high in front of it.  The building has a drilled pier
and grade beam foundation.  I would like suggestions as to how to
construct the new brick shelf support integral with the existing grade
beam.

Rich
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.