SEAOC 2002 Convention -- Call For Papers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: SEAOC 2002 Convention -- Call For Papers
- From: Mlcse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 22:22:09 EST
2002 Annual Convention
September 26-28, 2002 in Santa Barbara, California.
The Convention "Technical Program Committee" is issuing a Call for Papers pertaining to the theme "Real World Structural Engineering" to be presented at the annual convention. The emphasis is on the practical structural design of low to high-rise buildings and other structures using both existing structural design philosophies and recently developed technologies.
Abstracts need to be submitted by March 1, 2002
Authors of Accepted Papers will be notified by April 1, 2002
Final Paper to be submitted by June 30, 2002
For additional information or questions regarding the Call For Papers subjects you can either see the convention website:
Or contact the Technical Program Chairman:
Michael Cochran S.E.
C/O Brian L. Cochran Associates, Inc
2040 Armacost Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90025
- Prev by Subject: RE: SEAINT List.... RESPONSE to Bill Polhemus!!
- Next by Subject: SEAOC 2002 Convention --- Last Call for Papers
- Previous by thread: Construction Humor Followup
- Next by thread: SEAOI Excellence in Structural Design