Structural Engineer Looking for Opportunity

Sorry to post such an email however, sure we all been there before.

Fired from my previous position as structural/forensic manager because the
owner found out that I was seeking a new position and was quite upset.

I am a structural (building) engineer with 10+ years of experience.
Registered in 17 states, NCEES record holder, Classified as a model
engineer.

Sole bread winner in family and need to support wife and daughter. If you
would like my resume or more information send a email to
thelonius(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net

God Bless the World
Jim