From: Gerard Madden [mailto:gmadden(--nospam--at)duquette-eng.com]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 02:44 PM
To: SEAINT LISTSERVER (E-mail)
Subject: Drawing Requirements

I know that various state agencies in California require that drawings be
prepared so they are legible when reduce to half-scale. Example, a minimum
font height of 1/8" so when reduced, the print is legible at 1/16" high.

I was wondering if anyone had a link to a website or something they could
fax me that spells out these requirements.

I am pretty sure DSA has these requirements, but I couldn't find it on their
website.

-gerard

Gerard Madden, PE
Design Group Manager

Duquette Engineering
10 South Third Street
San Jose, CA 95113
T: 408.494.0944 - ext 102
F: 408.494.0940
E: gmadden(--nospam--at)duquette-eng.com
w: www.duquette-eng.com