Re: Need ASTM Equivalents

Kipp,

Here are the ASTM equivalents as desired by you.

 AASHTO        ASTM         DESCRIPTION
 M 183         A36      STRUCTURAL STEEL

 M 203         A416     UNCOATED SEVEN WIRE STRESS
                        RELIEVED STRAND FOR PRESTRE
                        -SSED CONCRETE.

 M 275         A 722    UNCOATED HIGH STRENGTH
                        STEEL BAR FOR PRESTRESSED
                        CONCRETE.

 M 225 *        A 496    DEFORMED STEEL WIRE FOR
                        CONCRETE REINFORCEMENT.

* I think there is a mistake here; you are writing it to be  AASHTO M 252
instead of AASHTO M 225.

I hope this helps. Regards,

SYED FAIZ AHMAD; MENGG, MASCE
SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER