RE: OSHA stair landing requirement

Ken,

I made that same observation a while back.  It is not in any obvious
sections of the 1910.24.  It is weird that they tell you the minimum
platform sizes, but don't tell you where they are supposed to be.

The platform locations are in the 1926 (for the construction industry).
1926.1052 requires landings at 12 ft or less vertical rise.  I would never
have a stair without putting platforms in at a 12 ft minimum vertical rise.

Regards,
Harold O. Sprague