Wind pressure software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Wind pressure software
- From: "Ken Peoples" <kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:14:39 -0500
I was wondering what wind pressure calculation software is being used out there. (I am getting tired of doing this stuff by hand.) I would like something that gives nice diagrams for calculation submittals - (not just numbers). It would have to do Components and Cladding as well as Main Wind Force Resisting System loads. I would like something that would do ASCE 7-98, ASCE 7-95 and BOCA '96. I tried searching the archives but did not see much of a discussion.
Perhaps a bit of a survey would help simplify my quest:
Type of software being used:
Components and Cladding (Y/N)?
Main Wind Force Resisting (Y/N)?
Diagrams for reports (Y/N)?
Overall rating from 1 to 10:
Any other comments:
Thanks for your input,
Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039
Phone: (610) 262-6345
Fax: (610) 262-8188
- Prev by Subject: Wind load on parapets
- Next by Subject: RE: Wind pressure software
- Previous by thread: RE: OSHA stair landing requirement
- Next by thread: RE: Wind pressure software