From: Ken Peoples [mailto:kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 3:15 PM
To: Seaint
Subject: Wind pressure software

I was wondering what wind pressure calculation software is being used out there.  (I am getting tired of doing this stuff by hand.)  I would like something that gives nice diagrams for calculation submittals - (not just numbers).  It would have to do Components and Cladding as well as Main Wind Force Resisting System loads.  I would like something that would do ASCE 7-98, ASCE 7-95 and BOCA '96.  I tried searching the archives but did not see much of a discussion.

Perhaps a bit of a survey would help simplify my quest:

Type of software being used:
Components and Cladding (Y/N)?
Main Wind Force Resisting (Y/N)?
Diagrams for reports (Y/N)?