Re: Wind pressure software

Ken:

You can take a look at a program made by Standards Design Group, Inc.  It
will supposedly determine wind loads for ASCE 7-98.  I don't know about
ASCE 7-95, but it might.  I doubt that it will do BOCA 96.  Their web site
is www.standardsdesign.com.

David Williams had a good idea that I will expand upon.  If you don't find
a good "canned" program that will work for you, then you can make your own
using TEDDs, MathCAD, or Excel.  This would be easier/better than writting
it out each time.  You would need to do something like this with TEDDs,
because the version that I have only will do wind load for ASCE 7-98.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI