Cad Position in San Jose

Colleagues,

My firm is looking to hire a CAD Drafter (ACAD 14). We are located in
downtown San Jose, CA. If you know of anyone who might be interested, I
would appreciate it if you could forward my contact information below. Wood
detailing experience is a plus.

In these "slower" times, perhaps you have "former" co-workers in the area
who may need work. We have plenty. The position is posted on the SEAINT Job
Forum as well.

Thanks,
-gerard

Gerard Madden, PE
Design Group Manager

Duquette Engineering
10 South Third Street
San Jose, CA 95113
T: 408.494.0944 - ext 102
F: 408.494.0940
E: gmadden(--nospam--at)duquette-eng.com
w: www.duquette-eng.com