From: Dave Adams [mailto:davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 10:02 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Warning to HP Calculator Users

I've been using an HP28S, which HP stopped making in the mid-80's (I believe).  To be on the safe side, I picked up another one in mint condition on E-Bay at a great price and have tucked it away for future use when my original calculator may give up the ghost.

Dave K. Adams, S.E.
Lane Engineers, Inc.