Re: Warning to HP Calculator Users

Fellow engineers,

	I've already encountered a lack of support from HP regarding their
calculators.  To be specific, the battery pack on my 20 year old HP 97
failed and HP were not able to provide another.

	Fortunately, I found a business in Calgary called "Battery World" (or
something like that) who could custom make one to suit for about the
same price as HP would have charged.  If a dead battery is your only
problem you can probably find a similar business near you to fill the
need; if not send me an e-mail and I'll put you in touch.

				Regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson