Re: Operating System Recommendation Sought

Title: RE: Operating System Recommendation Sought
Thanks Stan!

Silly damn spell checker.  I thought I hit ignore, obviously not.  Then I got to thinking in preparation for this inevitable response.  Since Microsoft equates LRFD with LORD that maybe that should settle the debate with ASD for good!  Can't you just hear the debaters pounding on their keyboards?

Thanks for your input.  I am still adding up the numbers on my concensus poll.

Keith De Lapp, P.E.
KDL Engineering

Keith wrote:

        Firstly, I do not wish to create a kind of LORD vs. ASD debate.

Good grief, Keith, the debate never got quite that serious!