RE: Warning to HP Calculator Users

Attn SEAINT List:

I like my  42S  Hp Calculator - circa 1988

Several years ago it died so tried to purchased a new one  only to find that HP no longer offered a simple programmable calculator

I contacted HP and learned that still had model 42S in their inventory.  Apparently they keep a back -log as replacements.   I sent in my old calculator (along with a fee - approximate cost of calculator) and a couple of days later I received a new calculator.

Appparently they keep back-log (up to five year old models)

Bob Johnson
Chicago