FEES

Hi,
I was wondering if any of you could give me some hints on fees. I personally
charge an amount per square meter when dealing with structural calcs and
drawings and an amount per ton when dealing with shop drawings. I would like
to know if it is the same criteria in the US and also the typical amount
charged ($/m2 and $/ton).

Thank you,

JJ

Hable con sus amigos en línea, pruebe MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.es