From: Donna Gochenaur [mailto:Dgochenaur(--nospam--at)emiusa.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 1:01 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Warning to HP Calculator Users

I am still using my HP41CX.  My father gave me my first HP41CV when I graduated from Cal Poly.  It is at home and it died.  I am using my husband's 41CX which he bought when he went to graduate school.  We also have a 41C here in the office in my drawer (none of the interns know how to use it). Great calculators and I debate what "program" I am going to use to rewrite my HP programs.  I also have a card reader (it too died) and I had lots of programs on the many cards.

I have the name of a company in Florida at home that will repair 41 calculators.  Supposedly the guy has been collecting them and uses the parts from other calculators to fix yours.  If someone needs the name they can email me.

Donna L. Gochenaur, PE
Engineering Ministries International
110 S. Weber Ste 104
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
phone:719/633-2078
fax:719/633-2970
dgochenaur(--nospam--at)emiusa.org

EMI’s mission is to mobilize Christian design professionals to serve the poor in developing countries - we proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ by empowering people to transform their world - through the design and development of hospitals, schools, orphanages, bridges, water supplies, wastewater facilities and more.  We commit to provide excellent service to our clients, our volunteers, and to people in need.  Our goal is to enrich the lives of those who give and those who receive.