Re: Warning to HP Calculator Users

 I bought a HP41CV with the structural analysis pack for about $240.00 back in
1984. My 1984 HP41CV just died a couple of weeks ago.  It was a work horse. It
was great, especially for "fast food" structural  beam analysis in the field.
I'm looking to replace my calculator with another model.

Does anyone know if HP makes a calculator with the structural analysis pack
built in? Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.
Nick Pitera
 3M Structural Engineering