Anchorage to Concrete

I am trying to design an embeded plate with four studs to resist shear using
UBC 1923.3.3 and I can't figure out if the formula for Vc is for one stud or
what. If it's for one stud, can you then multiply it by the no. of studs in
the row? Then where is the effect of spacing in a row?

Embeded plate will be 8"*10" on top of an 8" concrete wall with two rows of
studs each 2.5" from the edge of wall. Spacing of studs in a row is 6". The
shear is toward the edge of the wall.

All comments are appreciated.

Reza Dashti P.Eng.
Vancouver, BC