Re: Warning to HP Calculator Users

I have an HP48GX that my father gave me for my birthday five years back.  He
also gave me a cartridge for Structural Analysis, but I haven't used it since
the first month, so I won't recommend it.

That said, I think I'll be looking for a HP48GX as a backup, even if I don't
need both memory slots.  Maybe I'll steal my brother's (he's a TI officionado).

-Keith Fix, PE
-Little Roxk, AR