Re: Warning to HP Calculator Users

I have been using HP Calculators since 1978 during my
freshmen year. I have used several models like 28E,
33E, 34S , 48G and now their latest 49G. I also
created
and used a lot of civil and structural engineering
programs using it. The 49G could be called a handheld
computer because of the size of its memory. It makes
me sad that they are ending development.

Alex Nacionales