RE: Warning to HP Calculator Users

Where can I find batteries for an HP25C?

-----Original Message-----
From: Donna Gochenaur [mailto:Dgochenaur(--nospam--at)emiusa.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 10:01 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Warning to HP Calculator Users

I am still using my HP41CX.  My father gave me my first HP41CV when I
graduated from Cal Poly.  It is at home and it died.  I am using my
husband's 41CX which he bought when he went to graduate school.  We also
have a 41C here in the office in my drawer (none of the interns know how to
use it). Great calculators and I debate what "program" I am going to use to
rewrite my HP programs.  I also have a card reader (it too died) and I had
lots of programs on the many cards.

I have the name of a company in Florida at home that will repair 41
calculators.  Supposedly the guy has been collecting them and uses the parts
from other calculators to fix yours.  If someone needs the name they can
email me.

Donna L. Gochenaur, PE
Engineering Ministries International
110 S. Weber Ste 104
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
phone:719/633-2078
fax:719/633-2970
dgochenaur(--nospam--at)emiusa.org

EMI's mission is to mobilize Christian design professionals to serve the
poor in developing countries - we proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ by
empowering people to transform their world - through the design and
development of hospitals, schools, orphanages, bridges, water supplies,
wastewater facilities and more.  We commit to provide excellent service to
our clients, our volunteers, and to people in need.  Our goal is to enrich
the lives of those who give and those who receive.