job

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] I am looking for a structural or civil engineer to come work in my small company located in Long Beach California.  We are very busy and need help from a good competent person.

We do a variety of different kinds of projects including due diligence and PML's, multifamily residential with both rebar and post-tenioned decks, insurance fire damage, and low rise commercial.

We need someone who can write well, someone who can climb up a ladder to a roof (on occasion), and someone who can model a building 3 dimensionally with Risa or Floor.
This job is very fast paced, you may have to work late to meet deadlines.

If you are interested please send resume to.

K.tarlow(--nospam--at)att.net

.