From: Christopher Wright [mailto:chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 4:20 PM
To: ?
Subject: Re: Warning to HP Calculator Users

>Does anyone know if HP makes a calculator with the structural analysis pack
>built in? Any recommendations?
My HP-67 died last year and I replaced it with a 48G+ for around $100.
The 48G+ doesn't eat batteries like the 67 (and uses standard AA
batteries anyway) The programming is way better, with plenty of room for
all the little back of the envelope routines, although I haven't done all
that much yet. It has plenty of built-in math applications including
calculus and all sorts of units conversion. It's been a great machine so
far.

But what I really wanted was my 22 year old HP-67. Would the Florida guy
like to have the remains? Like a kind of organ donation that others of
its kind might live?

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw