Re: Wind pressure software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Wind pressure software
- From: "Bruce Pooley" <bdpooley(--nospam--at)attbi.com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 20:53:31 -0700
Yes, it does rigid and flexible, or you can select either one separately.
The output is extensive. I think it covers everything and is relatively easy to read.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Wind pressure software
- Next by Subject: Wind Speed in Samoa?
- Previous by thread: Re: Wind pressure software
- Next by thread: ASTM 53