Warning to HP Users[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Warning to HP Users
- From: "Bruce Davison, P.Eng." <rndeng(--nospam--at)planet.eon.net>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:51:07 -0700
I to have been a loyal RPN user since the early 70's (25C, 67, 97) and will not part with my 41CV and packs (Structural and Surveying). I purchased a 48G as a back up because TI Demons incapacitated my 41 for a long six months. A cleaning and new batteries restored the magic. Like many others I am concerned that HP will be out of the calculator market, but then maybe my 41 will last a few more years and I won't require it. My vote for the best is either the 41 or 97. I also loved the HP 85 and its funny little screen, 32k and tape.
RND Engineering (1997) Ltd.
#210 - 9440 - 49 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T6B 2M9
ph 780.465.8995 fax 780.465.3757
- Prev by Subject: RE: Warning to HP Calculator Users - Repair Address
- Next by Subject: Water reservoir - joints, wall ties, and alternate pours
- Previous by thread: job
- Next by thread: Re: Re: Net uplift on joists and jois